Temp Laboratory Technician
Required for a company based on the outskirts of Southam.
• Ensuring the laboratory environment is maintained in accordance with company standards and that all Health & Safety practices are adhered to.
• Undertake quality control and end performance testing of materials and products in accordance with Company procedures and European standards.
• Assist in development of new and existing products
• Produce regular reports for circulation to the Materials business and its customers.
• GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics, English and Science desirable.
• ICT examinations - general principles, practical applications an advantage.
• Although not essential, previous experience of materials testing is also desirable. •
Basic use of Microsoft office applications, in particular excel required.
HOURS 8.30 - 5.00 Mon-Thurs/Fri finish at 4pm
IMMEDIATE START ONGOING