Hours: 8am – 5pm, Mon to Thurs/Fri finish at 12 (38 per week)
Will also consider school hours/part time hours, over 4 days, Monday to Thursday.
Company pension scheme and work wear provided.
Salary reviewed after 12 weeks.
- Spot welding (training provided)
- Use of hand tools
- Accurate measuring
- Prepare orders for despatch
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Line Manager
- Logical and methodical approach
- Able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Possess good standard of numeracy and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Numerate and literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work part of a team
- Organised and methodical
- Good time keeper